I…think I need a moment.
This mod’s funny enough on its own, but if this video doesn’t convince you to download it, I don’t know what will.
sanic der hejhag
Just click play and watch the .gif
LONG TIME NO SEE
Sonic Adventure 2 | Pumpkin Hill
I really wanted to like Lost World. I did! But it’s almost impossible to because of that second half. I know plenty of people have made the comparison to Mario Galaxy and I say it’s definitely warranted. Lost Worlds just feels like a mishmash of ideas that never really fully pans out like it could (or should) and thus just comes off as a mediocre experience overall. I’ll keep it brief so:
- Presentation is great
- So is the music
- When it’s fun, it’s really quite fun
- Controls work better than expected (so I guess that’s a pro)
-The first half
- Wisps, even when you can control them with the analog stick and buttons, there are still the ones you can’t and they’re awful
- When it’s not fun, it’s because it’s ball bustingly frustrating. Either by having terrible design or incredibly vague tells
- Just because they work better than expected, doesn’t mean they’re not without issues (like jumping in 2D sections, fickle lock-on, and getting use to changing directions while running)
- The last half
It’s not awful, but Lost World is at that level of mediocrity that’s rough to describe at times. It’s just… alright.
reblog and make a wish!
this was removed from tumbrl due to “violating one or more of Tumblr’s Community Guidelines”, but since my wish came true the first time, I’m putting it back. :)
The Day of The Doctor 50 Year Trailer vs Gravity (fan art)
THIS IS MY FAVORITE